Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,190 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)