Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,053 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)