Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,824 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)