Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 2 hours ago)