Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,696 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)