Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)