Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,681 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)