Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,546 (£3,888) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)