Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,195 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,787 (46,450 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)