Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,932 (46,953 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)