Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09632 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,995 (31,091 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)