Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,165 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,891 (46,682 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)