Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,159 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,960 (47,181 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)