Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,459 (35,572 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (13 minutes ago)