Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,455 (руб 282,606) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)