Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,721 (руб 288,617) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)