Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,300 (kr 56,983) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)