Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10583 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 (kr 37,776) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)