Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11084 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,024 (kr 54,349) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)