Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,452 (2,843 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)