Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,326 (4,534 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)