Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 ($3,246) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)