Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,376 ($4,612) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)