Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,316 ($4,630) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)