Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,848 (C$6,782) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)