Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,684 (C$6,781) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)