Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30940 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,580 (EC$8,340) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)