Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31789 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 (EC$7,727) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)