Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31439 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,429 (EC$7,725) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)