Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,025 (CHF 6,519) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)