Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 89% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,916 (CHF 6,352) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)