Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,260 (₨101,020) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)