Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13287 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,032 (22,820 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (23 minutes ago)