Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (24,934 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)