Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,256 (23,909 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)