Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13588 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,088 (15,366 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)