Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13468 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,516 (26,109 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)