Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06897 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,448 (R 35,501) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)