Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,252 (£2,885) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)