Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,158 (£4,412) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)