Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (£3,653) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)