Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,687 (£4,060) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)