Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,281 (704,435 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)