Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,483 (471,353 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)