Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (₩3,924,179) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)