Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,111 (₩3,851,925) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)