Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,357 (₨109,392) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (14 minutes ago)