Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,755 (709,368 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)