Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01482 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,732 (руб 116,857) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (38 minutes ago)