Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,619 (5,106 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (38 minutes ago)