Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01628 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,346 (82,690 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)