Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01631 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,425 (87,363 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)