Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10467 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,761 (45,481 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)