Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10414 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,989 (28,705 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (29 minutes ago)