Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,633 (43,960 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)