Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25354 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,308 (5,158TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (33 minutes ago)