Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,049 (7,989TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)