Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,785 (CHF 3,331) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)