Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,148 (CHF 5,527) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)