Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,030 (CHF 5,348) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)