Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,837 prices entered by 963 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 79% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,366 (SGD $8,139) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)