Cost of living in Singapore compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,912 prices entered by 1,046 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,665 (SGD $8,607) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)