Cost of living comparison between Sincelejo, Colombia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,979 (COL$6,510,932) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)