Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,226 (COL$6,936,525) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)