Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €617 (17,912₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (30 minutes ago)