Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,788 (kr57,928) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)