Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13437 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,821 (kr35,877) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)