Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,204 (kr61,043) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)