Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,336 (kr39,685) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)