Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,678 (12,107,304 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)