Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)