Cost of living comparison between Siegen, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,269 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)