Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,414 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)