Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,779 (RM13,312) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)