Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,904 (RM13,602) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (44 minutes ago)