Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,797 in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)