Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,556 (₨281,882) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)