Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,585 (₨294,009) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)