Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,631 (₨292,692) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)