Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,766 (₨218,655) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)