Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,095 (80,729 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)