Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,252 (438,099 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)