Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €716 (280,669 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (43 minutes ago)