Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,663 ($3,107) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (39 minutes ago)