Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00745 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,245 (301,509 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)