Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,461 (188,270 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)