Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,668 (222,457 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)