Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,855 (¥608,350) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)