Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,270 (¥631,851) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)