Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,117 (¥411,664) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)