Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (¥450,390) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (42 minutes ago)