Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,966 (¥392,318) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)