Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,419 (元17,703) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)