Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,491 (元18,295) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)