Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,713 (元13,433) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)