Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,258 (﷼ 48,709,065) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)