Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12861 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,798 (元13,984) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)