Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,862 (元14,662) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)