Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 (元18,025) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)