Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13537 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (元26,023) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)