Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,540 (元26,071) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)