Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12862 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,152 (元16,730) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)