Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25246 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 (Dirham 16,014) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)