Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25015 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 (Dirham 16,108) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)