Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22054 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 (Dirham 11,085) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)