Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25612 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,322 (Dirham 16,877) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)