Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25652 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,284 (Dirham 16,700) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)