Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 109% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,278 (元45,499) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)