Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 110% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,288 (元45,816) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (44 minutes ago)