Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 (元24,278) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)