Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13509 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 (元27,833) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)