Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,741 (元27,839) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)