Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 (元20,186) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)