Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 (元26,867) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)