Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,547 (元26,536) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)