Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,632 (元26,808) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)