Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,602 (RM12,329) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)