Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20859 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,670 (RM12,802) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (35 minutes ago)